The Progster

Saturday, July 08, 2006

One neglected Blog

Oh dear, I have forsaken my blog recently. Well, I won't bore you with the details, but suffice to say the last few weeks have been amoungst the worst in my working life. Never, never, ever get yourself in a position at work where you need to lay people off. It is by far the most emotionaly depressive thing I have ever had to do in my life. . .

The only thing that might just put a smile back on the old progsters lips, might be the sounds at T in the park, a mere 10 miles from home. I shall be there with my mate Sam rockin to the sounds of The Who, Strokes, Arctic Monkeys and a ton of other bands on Sunday.

2 Comments:

  • ooh, doesn't sound like you've had too good a time lately. Best get down to T in the Park and drink cold beer. Actually, that sounds rather good to me.

    Dunno why your comments haven't appeared on VFTC. I undertake to pulish all comments, good or bad!

    Hmmm...

    By Blogger Jem, at Saturday, July 08, 2006 10:19:00 am  

  • Thanks Jem. The last couple appeared, I know you were kind of busy recently ;O) Only one dissapeared now, possibly due to too many beers on my part when writing it :O)

    Cold beers and cold rain willlikely be the order of the day tommorrow. (Only got a ticket for Sunday)

    Today has been rather good though on BBC 3, with the Zutons, The Kooks, Orson, The Feeling andFranz Ferdinand. No broadcast of the Chilis though due to some 'legal' issues.

    By Blogger Stuart, at Saturday, July 08, 2006 11:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home