The Progster

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Isn't Technology Wonderful

Well, as an engineer by profession, it's great to see the wonders of modern science roll out before you and present opportunities never before dreamed of. Boeing now offer airlines teh ability to provide Wireless Internet access while in the air. This has been available from Singapore Airlines for about 6 months already, but this is the first time I've used it to post to the blog. A great way to pass some the 12.5 hours there and 14.5 hours back from London, with a few forum posts, a browse here and there and the odd few credit card purchases :O)

Anyway, this time I hope to keep the blog going while I'm in the warmer climes, not that any sado really reads this to be honest anyway :OP

Signing off from 38,000 feet

Captain Sparky . . .

3 Comments:

  • I'm reading - please keep writing!

    I just started a blog myself. It's at: www.franis.blogger.com
    I had a ton of writing with nowhere to put it. Hey, if I think of it as writing my memoirs or something, can't beat the price. So, a blog seems to be the answer.

    I haven't really told anyone about my blog yet, so I'm not at all surprised that nobody else has commented. I figuered that I had to have some posts up before anyone would bother.

    Have you told anyone about your blog yet?

    By Blogger My Half Of, at Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:37:00 pm  

  • Have a good flight matey!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:11:00 am  

  • Thanks franis and Jem. Nice to know someone reads this stuff. My original plan was somewhere to log thoughts, reviews etc, but if someone gets a kick or some kind of enjoyment out of reading, then great!

    Franis - That's some Blog you just started, all the way since 2001! I'll need to work through some of that, sounds interesting and 'heavy'. I reached your Blog via the profile link, as the URL you posted didn't find a lited link.

    And, no, I haven't told any people about my blog. I'm thinking about adding a link in my forums posts signatures though.

    BTW - anyone else find it odd that you have to enter the funny text to comment on your own blog?

    By Blogger Stuart, at Monday, May 15, 2006 9:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home